Helix is a bed in a box sleep brand that matches sleepers to a mattress specifically designed to fit your unique sleep needs which is unique in the category. By answering a few questions about your sleep habits in a sleep quiz, Helix matches you to your perfect mattress match. Customers can also browse all mattresses without taking the sleep quiz which is great for those purchasing for a family member or a guest room. The mattress features a hybrid construction with high end foams and individually pocketed coils and is made in the USA. Helix was chosen as the Editor’s Choice Mattress by GQ Magazine and Wired Magazine in their “Best Mattresses of 2019” reviews.
The Helix Mattress is a hybrid mattress available in six sizes:
- Twin or Single
- Full or Double
- Twin XL
- California King
Helix will match you to your perfect mattress based on your firmness preference (whether you like firm, medium, or soft), support needs (to reduce back pain), and sleeping position (for the right amount of support and elasticity).
The Helix Mattress consists of four distinct layers in addition to a breathable cover. The materials used in the Helix Mattress include:
- Helix Dynamic Foam
- Wrapped Coils
- High-Grade Polyfoam
- Memory Plus Foam
Each of these materials come in different densities and ILDs to construct the specific bed that is perfect for you keeping your spine aligned which is associated with improved REM cycles, reduced back pain, and better reported sleep quality.
- The Helix Mattress comes in 3 firmness levels soft, medium, and firm depending on your preference plus varying support levels based on your needs.
- Helix offers two mattress options for couples with differing sleep styles. The Dual Extra and Dual Balanced mattresses feature a Plush feel on one side and Firm on the other, plus either Extra or Balanced support based on your support needs. This is a great solution for couples who don’t want to compromise on their sleep.
- Helix offers a mattress specifically designed for Plus Size and Big & Tall sleepers.⠀
Nightfall uses higher density materials plus an additional 2″ layer in order to achieve the perfect balance of comfort and support and to avoid the pitfalls generally experienced by plus size people on traditional mattresses.⠀⠀⠀
- Helix mattresses feature a layer of zoned, wrapped coils that provide greater support, durability, airflow, and edge-support
- Luxe mattresses offers a 14″, 6 layer design, with Zoned Lumbar Support Coils, a Premium Quilted Pillow Top, and built-in Ultra-Cool Technology
Before you purchase a Helix Mattress, check out the below details
- Sleep Trial – Helix offers a 100 night sleep trial.
- Shipping – Shipping is free within the contiguous US. A small fee is charged for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada. The Helix Mattress ships compressed in a box.
- Warranty – Helix offers a 10-year warranty.
- Financing – Helix offers 0% financing with Klarna if paid off in 6 or 12 months. Helix also offers financing options for people with low or no credit.
- Made in the USA – Helix Mattresses are made in the USA.
Since launching in 2015, Helix has enjoyed favorable online reviews. The company lists over 6,000 reviews from customers on its website with an average rating of over 4.5 out of 5. Helix also appears to be rated very highly by other online independent mattress review website routinely appearing as a top mattress choice, winning awards including “Best Overall Mattress” by GQ Magazine and Wired Magazine, along with “Best Mattress for Couples” and “Best Mattress for Side Sleepers” from leading mattress reviewers.